Working as part of the People Operations team at TripAdvisor, the HR Business Partner is responsible for executing the people strategy for a defined area of the business and/or geography. The role partners closely with the Global and/or Regional HRBP Leads in defining people and talent-related solutions that help drive TripAdvisor’s business around the world.
The job holder will be the primary business partner to senior leaders in a defined client group, working both strategically and operationally with them and their teams to assist in driving the business, acting as a trusted advisor and building the talent pipeline.
This person will be a member of the Global HR Business Partner community, responsible for delivering a world-class employee experience across the TripAdvisor businesses.
- Building outstanding relationships with leaders and their teams; provide coaching and counsel to leaders and associates within the defined client groups
- Provide thought-leadership regarding organization and people-related execution; leverage data to guide decision making
- Assess ongoing talent and organizational needs across the client groups, providing proactive counsel to the team(s), defining solutions that will enable retention and development of our people. Deliver targeted solutions including strategic workforce planning, change management and organizational effectiveness efforts
- In partnership with the new Service Delivery team, ensure all tactical execution of day-to-day HR services including but not limited to: Workday changes, requisition management and data corrections
- Management of more complex Employee Relations issues within the client group and/or geography; partner effectively with legal counsel, Global / Regional HRBP leads and the business and exercise outstanding judgment in bringing to resolution
- Serve as a member of the Global Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Community
- Partner effectively with other HRBPs as well as other cross-functional COE teams in L&OD, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition to develop and deliver best practices within the People Operations team
- Maintain outstanding relationships and networks both internally and externally, staying current with the latest issues and trends within Human Resources
- Be a consistent role model of the TripAdvisor Purpose & Values
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to work in an organization with a culture that emphasizes “speed wins,” yet does not sacrifice quality while working in this fast-paced environment.
- A positive, optimistic, action oriented individual with a ‘can do’ mentality
- A confident individual with outstanding learning agility who responds to feedback openly, always looking for ways to improve and learn new ways to do things more effectively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate facts and ideas in a compelling and organized manner
- A creative and pragmatic problem solver who can quickly distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information when addressing a situation
- A person who possesses a passion for the business with a high level of intellectual curiosity about the critical issues to the organization and industry
- Knowledge of their specific function or business with a thorough understanding of the top talent and critical roles within that organization
- An outstanding cross-functional collaborator that can leverage and influence stakeholders around the world to help drive the business
- An ability to manage projects and multi task with ease
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies and processes and employment laws
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Administrative Assistant (Legal/Public Policy), APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Tech Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Intern (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Business Recruiter - Nashville (Contract)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Peloton, NY HQ
Council Facilitator (Part-Time)
Snap Inc., Sydney, AU
University Recruiter, Account Development
MuleSoft, San Francisco