Senior Product Manager, Hotel Shopping Experience
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Know better. Book better. Go better.
TripAdvisor’s mission is to unleash the full potential of every trip. By providing people-powered clarity and foresight for travelers, we help travelers all over the world have the confidence and satisfaction of knowing they are making the best choices of where to stay, what to pay, and what to do on all their trips.
TripAdvisor’s Hotel Shopping Experience team is looking for an exceptional product leader who is passionate about the global user experience. Our team leads with a traveler-first mentality to build product experiences that our users want to come back to - again and again - on all of their devices. You’ll apply your deep knowledge of responsive, mobile-first UX and eCommerce to generate happy loyal users, increase conversion, and produce more bookings. To do this, you’ll leverage qualitative user insights alongside our world-class quantitate analytics systems to develop, test, and iterate deeply empathetic product roadmaps that meaningfully improve the hotel shopping experience for our hundreds of millions of users around the world.
Senior Product Managers orchestrate teams of talented and passionate engineers, analysts, researchers, and designers to build user-driven products that help travelers find and book the perfect hotel for their trip. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team to fundamentally change how shoppers find and book hotel rooms online. This position is full time and based at our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA.
- Lead cross-functional teams - including engineering, design, analytics, and user research - in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative products across web and native apps.
- Make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data. Deeply understand traveler needs, pain points, and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into a cohesive roadmap of features that aligns to company goals.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building data-driven consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Translate your product vision into detailed functional specifications that deliver on the jobs to be done.
- Define metrics that inform the success of your products, monitor performance in realtime, and determine a product roll-out strategy based on quantitative and user feedback.
- Understand TripAdvisor’s evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years product management with an emphasis on mobile product design and UX
- Ability to integrate quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development. Preference for working knowledge of design thinking methodologies and principles
- Demonstrated track record of building consumer products that users love and drive high-impact results
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills - able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Proven ability to push forward on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Product (UI/UX) Designer
Schoology, Austin, TX
Product Manager - Location Intelligence
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - Content
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Principal / Lead Product Designer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Technical Product Manager (Integrations Platform)
Updater, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia