Business Development Sales Executive (Portuguese)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Know better. Book better. Go better.
Why this job is awesome:
We are looking for an experienced and fluent in Portuguese Business Development Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Hotel Solutions. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer orientated.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
What you'll do:
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Optimization and Continuity teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
What we need from you:
- 2-3 years sales experience Bachelor’s Degree Inside Sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Fluency in Portuguese language
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Gateway to Greatness Apprenticeship
The Marketing Arm, Multiple Locations
Sales Engineer - TOLA
Lookout, Dallas, TX
Director, Enterprise Sales (Bilingual - English/Spanish)
Yext, Los Angeles, CA
Higher Education Account Executive
Presales Engineer (m/f/d)
Mendix, Frankfurt | Cologne | Stuttgart | Hamburg | Berlin | Nuremberg | Hannover | Dortmund | Munich
Sales Development Representative - Bay Area
Elastic, Mountain View, CA