Head of SEM, Attractions and Rentals
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA or London, UK
Know better. Book better. Go better.
TripAdvisor is looking for a Head of SEM, to join our TripAdvisor Attractions/Rentals team. In this role you will lead and build a team focused on growing SEM for the Attractions and Rentals businesses across multiple brands.
Located in London, UK or Needham, MA, and reporting into the VP of Traffic - Attractions and Rentals, you will manage a global team located across the US and the UK, you will define the global SEM strategy and will ensure execution. You need to have deep experience in both initiating new SEM programs as well as running mature, successful programs. You need to be experienced at managing and mentoring large teams as well as have an expertise in SEM industry best practices. You must be extremely strategic, analytical and results driven with experience in large scale spend trends.
- Maximize the impact of our SEM channel.
- Drive and ensure execution of our SEM operating plan.
- Lead, train and develop a team of SEM specialists.
- Develop testing methods, e.g., A/B or multivariate tests, for key SEM performance levers, e.g., ad copy and landing pages.
- Oversee in-depth analyses of data and current strategies to drive performance improvements and shape the project road map.
• Work with colleagues on the engineering team to identify areas of opportunity to improve or augment existing tools, functions, or processes to drive overall program improvements.
• Partner with the Product Team and business leaders to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
• Provide forecasting and budgeting guidelines for financial reporting
Skill & Qualifications:
• Masters’ or PhD degree.
• 8-10 years minimum experience required, including a minimum of 3 years of management experience with a team of 4+.
• Expert knowledge of SEM across large scale campaigns
• Expert ability with Excel and SQL.
• Experience managing multi-million-dollar SEM budgets.
• E-commerce, travel, consumer, or retail experience, a plus.
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
• Experience managing large, cross-functional projects.
• Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior leadership.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Gwynnie Bee, Long Island City, NY
PR Praktikant (m/f)
foodora Germany, Berlin
Digital Marketing Manager
Algolia, San Francisco
Illustrator / Communication Designer (m/f)
Ring Community Specialist
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Senior Director-Digital Acquisition