Help define and create a delightful user experience at TripAdvisor!
The Traveler Experience team builds fundamental experiences for all users of TripAdvisor. Those users are looking for guidance and advice of all types, and across all parts of the travel planning and in-destination experience. Their aims span the aspirational: "show me anywhere in the world, I just want a life-changing experience", to the task-oriented: "help me plan the best possible trip to Belize, I love diving!", to the here-and-now: "I'm going to Chicago for a wedding next week, what's good this time of year?"
We spend our time obsessing over the hundreds of millions of unique monthly users of our products and how they can make the most of their time with us, so that they can experience the best trip possible.
We offer challenges to engineers of all levels, from new graduates to industry veterans. Successful members of our team have a passion to positively impact our users, and actively seek out that opportunity from day one. Working in partnership with Product Management and Design, you will deliver solutions that scale to our community, that showcase our experience, and of which you can personally be proud.
We move quickly, we iterate constantly, and we're not afraid of setting big goals for ourselves. We value inclusion, we celebrate diversity, and we encourage giving. We believe and show with everything we do that we're better together.
- Android - MVVM, Android Architecture Components, RxJava
- GraphQL / Apollo
- Amazing facilities that you've got to come see, including a free gourmet lunch every day
- A great team of some of the most talented, most giving engineers you'll ever work with
- Some really cool challenges that we'd love you to tackle with us
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- A passion to make an impact
- The rigor to know that when you're done, it's good to go
- A good head for what it takes to scale, and how to spot things that won't
- A BS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience applying it commercially
- Something to show us, whether from a job or a passion-project, that demonstrates what you care about
- A few hours to come meet with us, to collaborate on an exercise, and to have some fun showing us your talent
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Test Automation Engineer, Cloud
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Toronto, ON
Quality Assurance Analyst
Azure Developer (Houston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Houston, TX
Sr. Dialer Administrator (Five9)
Beyond, Houston, TX
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
MongoDB, Raleigh, Charlotte, or Nashville
Senior Engineering Manager (London)
Credit Karma, London, UK