TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head Accounts Managers for Spain, you will preferred trading partner, advisory service and personalized management of each account (Restaurants) by phone.
What you will do:
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by LaFourchette
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: TheForkManager software
The team is located in Barcelona or Madrid.
Who you are:
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Experience with a restaurant is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in team and with a high work volume.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative (East)
Komodo Health, New York
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Southern Texas
Key Account Director - Canada
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Sherway Gardens
Casper, Toronto, ON
Enterprise Account Executive
Amperity, United States
Strategic Account Manager - Southeast
Onapsis, Atlanta, United States