TheFork (previously known as Dimmi and part of the TripAdvisor Media Group family) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 50,000 restaurants worldwide and 18 million monthly visits.
The Field Sales person reports to the Market Manager and will be responsible for lead generation as well as initiatives that increase sales effectiveness and efficiency. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the restaurant industry, highly organized, and thrives in a fastpaced work environment. The Field Sales person is remotely based in their market and will work collaboratively with the Inside Sales team in our Sydney Head Office. Their main goal is to sign new restaurants to TheFork Network.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Researching/generating new sales leads
- Book and confirm quality appointments through prospecting restaurants
- Engaging with restaurant owners in an effort to bring them on to TheFork
- Understanding your own focus markets and goals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Full use of CRM(salesforce)
Skills and experience
- Experience in a field sales or similar team
- Proven track record in over performing on targets
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Own mode of transport and a valid Australian drivers licence
- Previous salesforce experience preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred
- ResDiary or hospitality experience also preferred
*LI - KW1
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager - NY Flagship
Strategic Account Executive, San Francisco
InfluxData, San Francisco
Bulk Handling Systems
Regional Sales Manager - Western U.S.
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies
Enterprise Account Executive- UK
Twilio, London, United Kingdom
Sales Support Specialist, Hotel Solutions
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Paxata, Redwood City