Based in Needham and reporting to the Director of Globalization. The Group Product Manager will manage and drive the success of the new International Program Management office (PMO).
The (PMO) is a new team created within TripAdvisor that includes cross-functional experts from various functional teams around the business. The PMO has been set up to make it easier for Individual country managers, to get various “local” asks prioritized as well as to ensure that local market knowledge, expertise and strategy is understood and leveraged within the functional business units. The goal being to accelerate revenue growth in international markets.
In this role the GPM will need to coordinate with a number of cross functional teams and executive stakeholders to drive revenue across 5 initial themes; Traffic Acquisition, Geography and Point of Interest coverage, local market use cases, hotel pricing and revenue optimisation.
Across the 5 themes the GPM will be responsible for coordinating and prioritising roadmaps in order to hit the ambitious revenue goals that drive companywide growth in our International markets. They will also help create a path/solution for scaling and increasing the team to more markets and business units as we prove the model successful.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritisation of resources across markets
- Coordination and alignment of road maps across themes and markets
- Program governance and reporting
- Develop market specific products, tools and processes to enable growth
- Consolidation and sharing of learnings and insights & conclusions,
- Evaluating the benefits of investment / automation / scale
- Maintaining a balance of speed vs Investment
- Creating a culture of speed and collaboration
- Identifying ways to scale impact and processes to other business units and themes.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 6+ Years of experience in Project & Product management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good business acumen and a strategic mindset
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Ability to prioritize and focus from a large range of possible actions
- A global mindset and interest in global markets
- A track record of ”Getting things done”
- Ablity to coordinate, motivate and lead cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to work and travel across multiple time zones
- Track record of creating business cases and getting buy in and resources.
- Good stakeholder management and effective managing up.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Head of Product, Payroll & Growth
Gusto, San Francisco
Product Manager - MBA Graduate
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Product Data Scientist
Senior Product Designer, Shopify Plus
Product Engineer (Relocation Included)
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY