TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contribution.
TripAdvisor is looking for an exceptional marketing professional to join as the newest addition to the Flights & Cruise Traffic Acquisition team. This is an amazing opportunity to make a difference across two exciting products within TripAdvisor. In this role, you will be expected to take a data driven approach to driving new traffic to two site sections on TripAdvisor. To succeed in this role, you will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement paid marketing campaigns across display and paid social networks, and work cross functionally to execute on key initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Manage large, multi-national display and paid social marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance data and identify actionable insights to improve scale and efficiency
- Identify new partnerships to expand digital marketing efforts
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to improve internal tools, processes, and landing pages
- Design, launch and analyze robust tests across paid marketing partners that align with core business goals
- Work closely with marketing partners to understand new opportunities and drive strategic expansion within our existing paid marketing portfolio
What we seek:
- Excellent data analysis skills: Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Omniture, Power BI or equivalent analytical tools
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing paid marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight
- Results-driven individual who pro-actively tracks progress against KPIs
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in the presentation of data
- Executes with speed but does not sacrifice quality
- Acts like an owner and manages products start to finish; owns wins and losses
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Administrator, Industry Relations (Europe)- FTC
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Social Media Manager US
N26, New York
Strava, Denver, CO
Player Development Executive, VIP
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social (m/f/x)