TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head of Sales Administration and Onboarding, you will ensure that all of our restaurant partners have a great experience while onboarding TheFork. This means that you have to make sure that the contract information is complete for being published in our portal, and with the right quality standards.
What you will do:
- Ensure that we have all the business details from our customer (address, VAT..)
- Check that the information such as photos and menus is correct
- Check that all the information is compliant with TheFork standards.
- Deal with the changes in the publication lifecycle of the restaurant.
- Provide support and service to the sales team
Who you are:
- Required languages; Fluent in English and Spanish. Any other languages (French, Italian, Portuguese) are a plus.
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Sales Operations & Analysis
Emma Inc., Nashville, TN
Field Solutions Engineer, America North East
GitHub, Remote - US, North East
Head of European Partner Measurement & Insights
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Enterprise Account Executive, UAE (EMEA)
Business Development Representative - EMEA
InVisionApp, Remote/Virtual (based in UK, Netherlands or Ireland)
Intern, Sales and Account Management
Taboola, New York, NY