You’ll collaborate with the data science, analytics, engineering and product teams to solve our most complicated problems.
Your work will have direct impacts on our traveler’s experience and on our business operations and will therefore have high exposure to senior management.
What You Will Do
- Model interactions between bid modifiers for SEM in order to more efficiently acquire high-value traffic.
- Quickly find and fix bugs and biases that reduce efficiency
- Work with our Data Scientist team to create new models optimizing our sort order and bidding algorithms.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business customers to support effective business decision-making.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business as it evolves.
- Provide weekly and monthly management-level reports, synthesized from numerous sources, focused on actionable data.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role
- PhD strongly preferred in quantitative field
- Fluent in Python (for collaboration with Data Science)
- Expert in SQL (for collaboration with Analytics)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences of level and function
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Manager, Air Procurement
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK
Allston Trading, Chicago
Business Designer (Product Management)
The Voleon Group, Berkeley
Forward, San Francisco
Analyst Corporate FP&A
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, California