Why this job is excellent:
- As Senior Business Analyst, Hotel Solutions Sales, you will leverage data to deliver analysis and insight that will contribute to driving revenue growth for TripAdvisor’s hotel subscription business. You will work closely with the global sales teams including leadership, inside sales, partner sales, product, strategy, and analytics, as well as stakeholders across the business. TripAdvisor provides a unique work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a start-up, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
What you will do:
- Own and deliver against a roadmap of projects that you will agree with your internal customers and manage end to end. You will define the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders, and partner with other teams within the business to leverage resources required to achieve your goals.
- Deliver business insight both proactively and reactively to help sales leadership make decisions that will maximize This work will be ad-hoc in nature and form a significant part of the role.
- Analyse and draw insights from customer engagement, segmentation, product uptake, pricing, pipeline health (coverage, quality, balance & pace), lead distribution, customer penetration, sales and marketing campaign effectiveness. Formulate actionable tactical recommendations to sales leadership to increase revenue through subscription acquisition & retention.
- Create automated dashboards and scorecards to accurately measure all aspects of the subscription business health, and allow the sales and operational teams to monitor business performance.
- Monitor and identify any irregularities in data that may help to identify issues with products or operational processes.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while balancing your investment of time with the appropriate level of detail, relevancy and accuracy required to achieve the business goals.
- Partner with the product and marketing teams as part of B2B analytics guild that will work to support the strategic goals of the Hotels Pillar of the business.
What we seek:
- Proven experience as a senior commercial data or business analyst for an online or technology B2B business, with a background in supporting a global inside sales organisation. You will have a track record of creating value by facilitating data-driven decision making. Experience in supporting a field sales organisation is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills. The ability to combine creative use of insight and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database development required. Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data. Experience with querying SQL Server & PostGres databases desirable. Hadoop/Hive experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to listen, and deliver clear concise insight targeted to your audience, that can be understood rapidly. You will apply strong written, verbal, and data presentation skills to explain / translate complex information to non-technical executive audiences.
- Experience with using Tableau or other similar data visualisation tools to analyse data and publish self-service tools. A solid understanding of data analysis techniques and technologies.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and will not be deterred by difficult situations. Must be comfortable in a goal-driven and results-oriented environment requiring little supervision and the willingness to be accountable for analysis and resulting recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly demanding environment with multiple competing priorities both independently and as part of a team. You will be confident partnering with other departments, and team leaders within the business to achieve your objectives.
- You must be comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo. You will drive your own career progression.
- Emotional and professional maturity required along with great people and relationship skills.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist - Marketing
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Singapore
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Fashion & Retail Analyst - Menswear
EDITED, New York
(Entrepreneurial) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina