Associate Media Sales Planner, (Spanish or French)
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Know better. Book better. Go better.
Associate Media Sales Planner
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Digital Advertising Associate Sales Planner to work closely with the sales executives to manage agency relationships and assist in all aspects of the sales process. Overall, we are looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, can thrive in a deadline oriented environment and has a very good working knowledge of the online sales process. This is an ideal position for a candidate looking to grow their online advertising experience within an exciting and dynamic organization and take the next step to advance their career in advertising sales. A team spirited individual with great communication skills and a positive outgoing attitude is a must.
What you'll do:
· Work closely with Sales Managers to provide planning support and post-sale account management to clients
· Develop strategic media plans in response to all RFPs
· Working closely with Ad Operations team to monitor status of campaigns in order to ensure full impression delivery. Additionally, pulling third party and site based reporting for key accounts
· Collaborate with Research team to pull site data and competitive analysis
· Thorough knowledge of site specifications and analytics
· Monitor and keep track of all outstanding items pertaining to campaign
· Instruct and reconcile all billing related matters
What we need from you:
· Experience preferred at a major online publisher or agency in sales / support
· Strong analytical skills
· Understanding of DART, Comscore, Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Teamwork skills essential
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
· Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
· Great interpersonal skills are required. The successful candidate will be communicating daily with key TripAdvisor sales and operations teams, senior staff and clients
· Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
· Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
· Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
· Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and demonstrates accountability and is able to move forward productively
· Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
· Good time management skills
· Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
· Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
· Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- Fluency in English. Any European language (Ideally Spanish, French or German) seen as a bonus
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager - Tysons Corner
Casper, Tysons Corner, VA
Enterprise Account Executive (APAC)
MongoDB, Hong Kong
Executive Assistant to Head of Sales
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Sales Enablement Program Manager - SF
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Narvar, Atlanta, GA
Enterprise Account Executive, Japan