TheFork (formerly Restorando), part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, is the leading European and LATAM restaurant booking platform with presence in 18 markets, more than 60,000 restaurants and 21 millions visits per month. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are looking for Software Engineers ready to change an industry and join our Engineering Team in Buenos Aires. We have many challenges that need to be solved with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API. Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin. Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the pull requests you will submit.
- Passionate about software development
- Experience working on Android development (2 years minimum).
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- Experience shipping mobile product
- Familiarity with Android design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
- Proficient English Level
- Chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Company
- TripAdvisor stocks
- 3 weeks vacation
- OSDE Medical Coverage
- Flexible office hours
- 15% discount on Viator (offers tickets for tours and activities)
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement + Gym Discounts
- Udemy for Business (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Hertz's Gold Plus Reward membership
- Office Food (coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)
- Happy fridays on the office
- Fun times: Team buildings and Day out to have fun with your team
- Android - MVP Android Clean Architecture, RxJava, Dagger 2, Retrofit
- GraphQL / Apollo
- Jenkins, Sonarqube
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies