TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in +18 countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
As a member of the Italian sales team, you will be reporting to the Field Sales Manager. The Sales team mission is to develop the widest and diversified offer to our users. Therefore, your mission will be to build and develop qualified relationship with new partner restaurants.
As responsible for the business development for your designed area:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants based on marketing recommendations, you will organize and manage your agenda to pro-actively schedule meetings with the owners or responsibles. Your daily agenda will be composed of cold-calls, walk-in visits and pre organized meetings to present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling the entire range of TheFork products and services building personalized offers based on the restaurant’s needs, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will make them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and affiliate them to TheFork network.
- You will keep on following-up activities with the clients you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online.
Who we are looking for:
- A self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets..
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- A foodie with interest in digital, tech products and restaurants sectors.
- A customer oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable to convince and engage people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- Very good usage of pc and Microsoft suite are mandatory. CRM software experience is preferable.
- Fluent Italian. English knowledge (the first interview will be run in English language).
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed and variable salary
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement
- Ticket Restaurant
- Private Healthcare Insurance (General health - Dental care - Accident insurance)
- TripAdvisor stocks
- Full access to the E-learning business platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts and Memberships with external partners
- Company car (7/7) and fuel card
If you are the right person and you are thrilled to join TheFork don’t miss this chance and apply.. we are waiting for you!
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.