Customer Service Advisor, Mandarin Speaking
TripAdvisor, Las Vegas, NV
Know better. Book better. Go better.
***Training 7am-3:30pm, M-F for 2 weeks ***
***Schedule will be 4pm-12:30am, with 2 consecutive days off***
***Location: Las Vegas, NV***
The position will be responsible for the handling of priority queues within the Customer Care Email department, as well as assisting with our Social Media team. Within the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for primarily handling Refunds, Priority Refunds, Dynamic Partners, and other escalated situations. This position will respond to incoming customer service emails that have been identified as a priority, as well as outgoing emails. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and problem solve in a real-time manner. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to provide quick and satisfactory solutions designed to de-escalate potentially combative situations. This position will monitor and respond to various Social Media Sites. Answering inbound communications via email and phone from customers, suppliers and partners
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining refunds, priority, DP queues and escalations
- Working with suppliers to negotiate reasonable outcomes for customers
- Provide feedback on potential issues and follow up processes
- Flag any potential legal issues, or unresponsive suppliers
- Maintain SLA standards; including follow up timeline
- Assist in updating/altering templates and outgoing communications as needed
- Strong collaboration with Global Sales, Phones and Training departments
What you’ll need:
- Requires 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a Call Center and/or travel environment
- Ability to work accurately and meet SLA guidelines
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a close environment
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take on project work when required
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Bi-Lingual English and Mandarin
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.