TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Reporting to the Billing Manager of the Group, you would be in charge of a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments.
What you will do:
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services
- Process all payment using various pay services
- Identify inconsistencies
- Participate in global migration
- Send delinquent accounts to the collections department
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Challenge current way of working, identify process inefficiencies and focus on continuous improvement
You will join an agile and dynamic team, in a fast moving “scale-up” environment and will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Prior experience as a Billing Specialist
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in accounting / billing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment
- Humble and eager to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, French or another European language would be a strong plus
- The position is located in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide
What can we Offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
The best bed for better sleep