Sales Performance & Business Planning, Senior Analyst - THEFORK
TripAdvisor, Barcelona, Spain
Know better. Book better. Go better.
TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurants in a mission to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay for the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurant owners benefit from our solutions to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working atmosphere. We do that via providing a flexible, high-demanding and caring environment where each individual has the space to grow and the freedom to succeed and make a difference.
These are our core values: We are better together, We act like an owner, We genuinely care for our users and customers, We believe in transparency, We never stop learning, Speed wins.
You will be joining our Global Sales & Operations team
Overall, the Global Sales & Operations team is in charge of continuously optimizing our operations, tools and processes while increasing both internal and external customer satisfaction.
You will join an agile and dynamic team, in a fast moving “scale-up” environment.
What will you do?
You will play a key role in the team by providing business insights that will help drive continuous improvement and consistency of our Sales & Service operations across geographies and teams.
You will take part to strategic / large-scale projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact:
- Document, improve, and automate all processes, including: targets, incentives, and performance reporting, and comp plan issuance
- Partner with Sales and GTM leadership to drive strategic comp plan design
- Develop and track compensation-related performance metrics
- Produce ad-hoc compensation and commission analysis, modeling of proposed compensation plans and reporting as required.
- Communicate and support business leaders and employees on compensation processes and policies, acting as primary point of contact for compensation inquiries, including resolution, and providing any additional compensation plan training required
- Conduct ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis to gain deeper insights into our Sales performance to support continuous improvement
- Closely work with our Data & CRM (Salesforce) teams to develop and automate performance monitoring
- Act as a key liaison/partner between the Sales, Operations and local teams to ensure accurate KPIs follow-up
- Lead ad hoc analysis to support decision making (eg. Target Setting, Ressources allocations, …)
- Timely resolution of inquiries and disputes from comp plan participants
Who are you?
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 2-3 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on strategy consulting, sales, operational excellence or performance steering)
- 2+ years experience in Sales organization
- Previous experience of Business Modelling, target setting and/or compensation related topics
- Experience presenting to C-Suite roles and understand expectations
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, curious and able to adapt in a fast moving environment
- Humble and eager to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Business proficiency in Spanish, French or Italian would be a plus
The candidate will be preferably based in Barcelona or Paris however other European TheFork offices are welcome as well (Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, etc.)
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity
- Lunch vouchers
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.