We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Hotel Content Product Manager to define and own our Hotel Content roadmap and product vision.
You will be responsible for building features and services that make our organic consumer experiences, ads and overall content products suite more appealing to both our travelers and hotel partners. By better serving our traveller with high quality and relevant content such as photos, text and descriptions, you will help to ultimately drive increased conversion and revenue for Tripadvisor Plus. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and results-driven candidate who is comfortable pushing boundaries and building innovative solutions.
Ideal candidates for this role have a strong product management background in direct-to-consumer digital, retail, or CPG subscription services, specifically in building products and features that encourage consumer engagement, conversion and drive subscriber retention.
- Own the long-term roadmap for hotels content; make content a differentiator and key driver of conversion for the Plus program
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to understand user behavior, industry trends, and supplier needs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders to learn about client needs and identify product solutions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our APIs provide the best customer experience. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we get the best content available via our API’s
- Define requirements, problem solve with engineers, coordinate cross functional teams, and deliver results
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Define and implement A/B tests throughout our stack to improve business and customer KPIs
- Draft user stories, product specifications and test and measurement plans
- Develop and plan the roadmap to achieve business goals
- Monitor performance of existing features and prioritizing updates as needed
- Investigate technical feasibility for new products to write requirements, product specifications, and define key milestones
- Work directly with internal engineering teams to manage the development stage of products and feature creation
- Outline and conduct testing to inform measurement and benchmarks prior to commercialization and rollout
- Partner with strategy stakeholders to support communication, transparency, and feedback on the ad product roadmap
- Monitor and measure performance and revenue metrics across the existing ad product suite to inform product maintenance, iteration, and prioritization
- Partner with internal teams to support product commercialization and technical capabilities
- Support internal workflows, processes, and resources to ensure seamless end-to-end project management
- 5+ years of content experience in a technology-enabled consumer facing company. Experience in online travel and/or a multi-sided marketplace is a plus. BS or BA in equivalent field
- Comfortable working with analysts and engineers. Strong analytical skills and understanding of technical requirements and feasibility
- Understands the impact of content on conversion
- Ability to interpret data and trends, identify gaps, and recommend action plans to improve the overall product
- Experience with product and content management standards and practices.
- A self-starter who is inquisitive and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to take the lead on projects and demonstrate cross functional experience while collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, strategists, designers, analysts, and brand partners to evaluate and develop the most impactful ad products.
- Understanding of product strategy and prioritization of features that deliver fast business outcome
- Balancing priorities while retaining focus on the customer experience, such as business technology and design
- Experience with working in an agile engineering organization. Balance qualitative and quantitative techniques to form and test hypotheses and revise plans based on new information
- Open-minded and ability to both learn and adapt based on outcomes and feedback
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange