Join TheFork’s gourmet gang!
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company is the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
What you will do :
You will join the Talent Acquisition team and be responsible for tech recruitments in Argentina and Europe to support our Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager.
Recruiting and sourcing :
- You will focus on contacting tech profiles, a lot of proactive search is needed to find the best talents for our Product & Engineering department
- You will be responsible of a smooth end-to-end recruitment process; being the primary point of contact for hiring managers
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Who you are :
- An experienced sourcer & recruiter, with a proven track record of 3 years+ of experience on tech positions
- Able to understand Engineers jobs and find the best talents for our opened positions
- Be proactive and find solutions to continuously attract talented candidates on a market which is very specific and complicated
- Wherever you come from, you are fluent English speaker, Italian is a plus
- Passionate about international business, eager to learn about cultures & market specificities
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Sufficiently organized and able to work at a fast pace to handle high volume of recruitments
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one