We are looking for an Account Operations Executive to join our Account Management Operations Team. In this role the successful candidate will implement, maintain and troubleshoot advertising link campaigns. This role is both internal and external client facing.
- Working closely with engineering, account management and external partners to facilitate new campaign set up and maintenance, as well as ongoing resolution of technical issues related to advertising link campaigns.
- Be a “Super-user” of all the tools used by the Account Management Team.
- Identify areas for ongoing process and productivity improvements related to the role and make recommendations to improve efficiencies for TripAdvisor and its partners.
- Implement new link campaigns or modify existing ones using proprietary campaign management tools. Main campaign aspects include bid feed and campaign configuration, link tracking setup, feed processing support, campaign troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support to clients and account managers who experience issues relating to: Campaign URLs and tracking; Content feed processing & data matching; API integrations for real-time hotel availability and rates; Client data internal and external reporting
- Work with Engineering to identify and fix tool bugs as well campaign related issues that cannot be addressed by the Account Operations team.
- Facilitate the resolution of external or internal account management requests by escalating to the appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage complex technical issues and communicate them to both non-technical and technical audiences.
- Great attention to detail when working on all aspects of partners campaigns is a core requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving approach with a methodological and analytical mind. Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of Excel data and identify trends and patterns with minimum guidance.
- Ability to review processes and make informed recommendations to improve our proprietary tools and exchange of information.
- Knowledge of URL structures and tracking implementations with web analytics providers such as TagMan, Double Click, Google Analytics etc.
- Previous experience of working with API integrations (API specifications, identifying on-site problems), is highly desirable.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- 1+ year experience in Operations support or analyst role
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Solutions
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Keyholder, Boston - Prudential Center
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Mid-Market Account Executive
Yotpo, New York
Bonobos, New York, NY
California Sales Director
Core Enterprise Account Executive - Finnish Speaking
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland