SmarterTravel, a TripAdvisor Company, offers travelers a portfolio of travel sites to help them find the right trip at the right price. We are a team of passionate professionals who push and drive and innovate like a start-up, but we also have a track record of success and we benefit from being a part of a large, public company.
As a SEM Analyst at SmarterTravel you will own a portfolio of paid search marketing campaigns. You will work closely with other team members to optimize our customer experience, as well as the revenue, profit, and other KPIs of your traffic. You will launch paid search marketing campaigns, design and implement tests that experiment with new strategies, and compile analyses to deliver improvements. You will also have the unique advantage of working with dedicated, in-house developers, allowing you to quickly innovate and execute solutions and automation for our toolset.
Who you are:
- A strategic thinker who likes to solve puzzles
- An analyst who has deep experience with large data sets and is looking to turn analytics into action
- A self-starter who is organized, resourceful, and tenacious
- A team oriented group contributor
- A curious individual who formulates hypotheses, tests, and is willing to take some intelligent risks!
What you’ll do:
- Build online marketing campaigns for travel-consumer websites with a primary focus on paid search marketing
- Design, implement, and analyze experiments testing optimization theories, including changes in bidding strategies, keyword discovery, and creative enhancements
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to drive overall program and SEM toolset improvements
- Collect and share data, findings, and trends with the wider team
- Analyze data and strategies to identify, quantify and execute long-term, sustainable growth opportunities
You should have:
- 2+ years work experience in search engine marketing OR business analysis/consulting, mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative field
- Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL, or other analytics tools
- BA or BS required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field
At SmarterTravel, we have built an open & collaborative environment and we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think different to us and challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to make it better. Let us know if you’d like to help.
SmarterTravel is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or musical preferences. We think a diverse team builds a better product.
*** This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer - Content Delivery Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Intelligence Analyst, Industrial
CB Insights, New York
Intent Media, New York City
Protective Services Advisor
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Latin America Quality Analyst & Researcher
Dataminr, London, UK
Squarespace, New York, NY