Continuity Sales Executive (Thai)
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Know better. Book better. Go better.
As a Continuity Sales Executive you will make outbound calls to our customers that are due for renewal and engage in consultative and value-based sales approach to facilitate the process of renewing their subscriptions. This is an opportunity to use your expert retention and up-selling skills.
Reporting to the Continuity Sales Team Manager, you will be part of a team of 10-13 people and part of a global Hotel Solutions Sales team of over 200 people. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents.
Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in subscription renewals and/or account management.
- Make outbound calls to our current customers prior to renewal dates and ensure Continuity with the solution.
- Support and guide customers through the subscription renewal process and explain the continued value proposition and benefit for business success.
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition.
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions).
- Achieve and exceed agreed Continuity targets monthly and quarterly on renewals, continuity and other related KPIs Collaborate with Business Development and Optimization sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution.
- 4-5 years sales experience
- Fluency in Thai
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Account renewal, customer retention, and/or account management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Superior sales, negotiation and closing skills with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Associate Partner Alliances Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Enterprise Account Manager
Sales Associate, Chicago - Southport
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Director of Sales Enablement
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Channel Account Manager - West
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, East Region
MuleSoft, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Remote