The Senior Product Manager, based in San Francisco, is responsible for driving key product initiatives of our Discovery & Browse team. You will work closely with the business stakeholders as well as your engineering team and the rest of the Product team to solve post booking customer pain points. You are a leader who will own the vision for the different platforms and drive key initiatives.
You are a self-starter and thrive in an environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal and external research. You have extensive experience working in Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down the product plans and deliver best-in-class products. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a Global team environment, working in several time zones.
What You Will Do
- Define and carry out the Product vision of our Post Purchase Experience strategy and champion it through the entire organization while also managing tactical initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage technical projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Connect Product with engineering, sales, design, BA and executives to deliver on a common goal.
- Partner with the rest of the Product organization to continuously improve our processes.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong technical understanding. Engineering background preferred
- Experience delivering products that has direct impact on customer experience
- Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures is nice to have
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to create, analyze and communicate analytics and performance metrics
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with agile development
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
- Be prepared to occasionally work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer, Finance
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Checkr, San Francisco
Associate Billing and Compliance Product Manager
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Product Manager, Indigo Insights
Indigo, Boston, MA
Product Manager - China
Airbnb, San Francisco, California