TripAdvisor’s mission is to unleash the full potential of every trip. By providing people-powered clarity and foresight for travelers, we help travelers all over the world have the confidence and satisfaction of knowing they are making the best choices of where to stay, what to pay, and what to do on all their trips.
TripAdvisor’s Hotel Supply team is seeking a passionate senior product manager to lead the optimisation and scaling of TripAdvisor’s two-sided hotel marketplace. As Product Owner, you'll leverage qualitative user and partner insights alongside our world-class quantitative analytics systems to influence the product strategy and roadmap, produce specifications that evolve the platform’s feature set, develop, test, and iterate new customer-facing features, evaluate third-party API technologies, and work closely with external partners and engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time. Because TripAdvisor is about disrupting the “status quo” in the industry, we are looking for smart product leaders who get stuff done. The work you do will directly impact the experience of hundreds of millions of monthly visitors around the world.
A successful candidate in this position is responsible for delivering platform features that delight our users, scale for our suppliers, and increase conversion, repeat rates and revenue.
TripAdvisor Hotels Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate engineers, analysts, researchers, and designers to build products that help users find and book the perfect hotel for their trip. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team to fundamentally change how shoppers find and book hotel rooms online. This position is full-time and based at our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA.
- Develop requirements, specifications, and enhancements to the pricing and content shown to hotel shoppers on TripAdvisor.
- Live in the data, and believe the best way to democratize product decisions is querying the database for insights and building ad-hoc reports.
- Perform extensive research to completely understand how room pricing and content quality matches up against comparable sites across the globe.
- Integrate usability studies, research, supplier feedback and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts.
- Provide detailed consultation to 3rd party partners to determine integration/interface requirements as needed.
- Strive for a performant platform infrastructure, as the most vital component of a stellar online shopping experience.
- Build & maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of Hotel Supply connectivity technologies
- Automate as much as possible, and develop scalable processes in a high volume environment.
- Understand TripAdvisor’s evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- 5+ years data-driven product optimization: able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate action plans to support decisions.
- 5+ years of comparable internet product management experience.
- Expertise and comfort in communicating to both business and technical audiences
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines, independently.
- Strong customer-centric communication skills. Ability to communicate to both business and technical personnel. Displays ‘grace under pressure’ ethic at all times, with both customers and peers
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively..
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Ads
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Manager of Product Strategy Research
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager, Self Serve
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Product Marketing Director
Quality Assurance Associate
Mark43, Toronto; New York City
A³ by Airbus Group, San Jose, CA