Senior Account Operations Executive, Hotel Supply
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Know better. Book better. Go better.
TripAdvisor’s mission is to unleash the full potential of every trip. By providing people-powered clarity and foresight for travelers, we help travelers all over the world have the confidence and satisfaction of knowing they are making the best choices of where to stay, what to pay, and what to do on all their trips.
TripAdvisor is seeking a passionate Senior Account Operations Executive to accelerate the growth of Hotel Supply. This is a role for smart, detail-oriented people who are enthusiastic to learn about hotel distribution technology within the TripAdvisor Product team. In this role the successful candidate will support Hotel Suppliers (online travel agencies, hotel chains, internet booking engines) in the implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of their Instant booking and CPC APIs. This role is both internal and external client facing.
- Working closely with suppliers, connectivity partners, engineering and the account management team you will facilitate partners’ API set up and maintenance, as well as ongoing resolution of technical issues related to partners’ API implementations.
- You will effectively QA a partner integration to ensure a high-quality launch, across all devices, points of sale, and applicable use cases, independently triage and prioritize the severity of bugs and make recommendations for whether something is a launch blocker. Understanding the TripAdvisor consumer’s needs, you will represent TripAdvisor’s expectations to partners and advocate for great content, pricing and healthy Hotel supply.
- Communicating project status, key issues and launch plans to key constituents across the TripAdvisor organization including senior management, engineering, sales, marketing and customer support teams
- You will become a “super-user” of all the internal tools used to test and troubleshoot partner APIs.
- Monitor live partners’ API performance and alert partner of any performance issues.
- Identify areas for ongoing process and productivity improvements related to the role and make recommendations to improve efficiencies for TripAdvisor and its partners.
- Work with Engineering to identify and fix tool bugs.
- Facilitate the resolution of external or internal requests by escalating to the appropriate internal groups.
- Independent, autonomous individual with the ability to manage their own workload based on priorities determined with manager.
- Sound business judgment, demonstrated consumer mind-set and interest in technology
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach. Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information. Ability to analyse data sets and to see issues through to a successful conclusion.
- Strong written /verbal communication skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of software interaction programs (API) would be a high advantage.
- A familiarity and knowledge of Hotel distribution and ecommerce would be a plus.
- A team player who can support and assist other team members in a proactive manner.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.