Who We Are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor, we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What you'll do:
The Senior HRIS/Workday Analyst will be part of the team that supports many of the HR and People Operations functions. They are responsible for working with end users to gather business requirements, troubleshoot systems issues, and perform ongoing configuration and enhancement of HR systems. This resource is expected to lead and deliver discrete projects within the HR systems group. This role has global reach, interacting with clients in all geographies where Tripadvisor has employees. The ideal candidate will have expertise in HR systems, especially Workday.
- Leverages mastery-level knowledge of Workday, and other systems as assigned, to lead configuration and deployment of new modules, features, or functionality
- Participates in initiatives that integrate Workday with other systems and assists in collection and consults to refine requirements with the HR users and vendors
- Evaluates, communicates, and coordinates the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions; providing detailed analysis when necessary
- Creates and maintains custom reporting in the system
- Educates users on the use and features of Workday
- Manages assigned projects by leveraging project management principles, agile methodology, and best practices
- Owns configuration, deployment, and change management activities for assigned projects
- Tracks issues and risks, communicates status, and escalates to management
- Identifies opportunities to optimize and enhance business processes, practices, and configuration
- Assists and provides tier 2 support on HRIS production issues
- Participates in Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, education, and updates to training materials
- Other duties as assigned
- A. / B.S. or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years business experience, preferably in the HR domain
- Minimum 3 years Workday functional configuration experience, preferably as a Workday consultant certified in one or more of the following areas
- Talent and/or Performance
- Benefits, Absence, and/or Time Tracking
- US Payroll
- Leverages Workday expertise to provide a solution with options
- Excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of/experience with project management tools
- Thrive on simultaneously managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
- Leads in the delivery of HRIS strategies and goals that align with company objectives
- Experience with change management methods and programs
- Knowledge of or experience with agile delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of or experience with Design Thinking methodology and/or journey mapping
- Experience with DOMO (people analytics), Qualtrics, or ServiceNow (HRSD)
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.