Customer Service Agent (Fluent in Italian & English)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Know better. Book better. Go better.
Customer Service Agent
TripAdvisor Rentals is looking for a customer-oriented enthusiast to join our European Customer Support team.
Objectives of the Role:
Handle inbound and outbound contact from internal/external customers; with our core values at the heart of everything you do to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Protect the TripAdvisor Rentals brand through strong communication which represents our approved tone of voice whether the communication be verbal or written, in public or private domain. Confidently deal with complex complaints demonstrating diligence, ownership and a strong focus on issue resolution.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Team:
- Handle inbound/outbound calls/emails or chats whilst consistently meeting and maintaining operational performance metrics.
- A subject matter expert who can provide advice and accurate information to internal/external customers appropriately to match the situation.
- Adaptability to process: putting the customer experience first whilst also protecting the reputation and integrity of the brand.
- Take ownership for issue resolution and only escalating to a senior member of the team when all options have been exhausted.
- Provide clear and concise case documentation in comprehensive English.
- Adherence to schedule set by Workforce planning team.
- Use multiple internal systems and applications efficiently with an ability to multi-task.
- Participate in user or product testing and focus groups advocating for the brand to improve our product and processes.
- Provide and be receptive to constructive feedback whilst maintaining professional integrity.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Fluent written and spoken English & Italian.
- Competent with computers/quick to learn new systems.
- A passion/clear focus for Customer Service.
- Demonstrable time management and prioritisation skills.
- Completes tasks to deadlines without need for supervision.
- A team player who can clearly communicate their own voice.
- Uses initiative to identify root causes and solve problems.
Desired but non –essential skills:
- Experience/Knowledge of Travel Industry.
- Experience in sales environment.
- Previous experience of working to similar targets
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Everlane, New York City, NY
Seasonal Customer Care Advocate
ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Customer Experience Team Lead - Payments Lifecycle
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Luxury Retreats - Guest Experience Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada