TripleLift is seeking a Partner Manager to join our growing team in Paris. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape and will be well connected with DSPs, and Agency and Independent Trading Desks. You will be a consultant to our trading desk partners while managing and growing this aspect of our business. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re a jack-of- all-trades – you’re comfortable with campaign troubleshooting as you are with taking a client out for dinner. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com.
- Work with the Director of Partner Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results;
- Manage and grow a roster of key accounts;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow revenue for current accounts;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering;
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organisation including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally;
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimisation platforms is a plus;
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement;
- Must speak fluent French.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3+ years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Enterprise
Vox Media, NY, SF, CHI
Outbound Sales Development Representative, SF or DC
Mapbox, San Francisco or Washington, D.C.
Enterprise Relationship Manager - LD
VP of Customer Success
Rescale, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Account Executive
Treasure Data, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Director - Southeast
Grand Rounds, Atlanta, GA