TripleLift is looking for an experienced data scientist to join our team full-time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a senior data scientist, you will responsible for exploring and applying our data to turn into relevant insights that help push the business forward for TripleLift and our customers. This includes optimizing our bidding algorithm, improving our computer vision logic, and executing experiments to understand our real time bidding marketplace.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, we use our dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to provide and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that are consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that inspires results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
The Data Science team employs a wide variety of technologies to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The Data Science team uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Languages: Python, R, Java 8
- Frameworks: Spark, Airflow, DataBricks
- Databases: MySQL, Redshift, MongoDB, S3/Parquet
- Amazon Web Services to keep everything running
- Improve our estimation models to improve the performance of our bidding algorithm and maximize performance for our customers;
- Execute, and analyze experiments to understand the dynamics of our real time bidding marketplace;
- Eagerly explore the dark corners of our data to push our business forward.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong Python skills, Spark is a plus;
- Proven experience building out predictive and forecasting models;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Desire to accept feedback and constructive criticism;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject is preferred, although candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
At least three years of working experience in a professional, collaborative environment.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - DSM