TripleLift is looking for a highly entrepreneurial Full Stack Solutions Engineer to work on ContentDial, which is TripleLift’s technology-driven branded content offering and also our newest product line. ContentDial lets advertisers launch scalable branded articles and videos across several publishers simultaneously. We have a full first-party measurement and analytics solution so we can track performance and user engagement of every campaign, and dashboards for our clients to view this data in real time. We’re also working on automating the entire production and distribution pipeline to make the product as scalable as possible.
As a Full Stack Solutions Engineer dedicated to ContentDial, you will work directly with the world’s top media companies to pioneer disruptive solutions to branded content challenges and write production-grade code in collaboration with TripleLift’s Product and Engineering teams. You will identify causes and deploy solutions of discrepancies in measurement between TripleLift and publishers; you will manage the technology and distribution of live, multi-million dollar campaigns; and you will rapidly prototype new tools to be used both internally and externally to increase the scalability of our newest product offering.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Understand the branded content business
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities by prototyping new technology solutions
- Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Build new products in collaboration with TripleLift’s Product and Engineering teams
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient, and elegant code
- Experience in a highly entrepreneurial role such as starting a company or working for an early stage startup
- Deep understanding of media and at least 2 years of experience at a media or media technology company
- Experience shipping production code
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.