Our products make ads more beautiful by matching the unique look and feel of each of our publishers. Our culture is focused on making a unique experience for each one of our employees. We value continue learning, ownership, and the ability to move the needle. As an Associate Partner Manager, you will support a pod's business and all of the day to day responsibilities to ensure our campaigns deliver flawlessly and we maintain the best in class client experience. In this role, you’ll directly support all demand side operational needs both pre and post-launch. This is an amazing opportunity for junior ad ops professional looking to grow into a more client facing and strategic role.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management and the Clients’ operational needs, both pre and post launch;
- Collaborate with Team Lead to support book-of-business
- Translate IO into campaign set-up and launch;
- Manage Pacing for campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Optimize campaigns during flight to ensure Client KPI's are being hit or exceeded
- Generate Deals for programmatic clients based off specific DSP/client KPIs
- Pull and provide campaign reporting and generate actionable insights from the data.
- Assist in the creative QA process and approvals to ensure flawless campaign execution;
- Troubleshoot campaigns and manage all in-bound bug requests with proper documentation and escalation;
- Support process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on the TripleLift stack.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience trafficking digital campaigns with a strong preference for candidates with exposure to programmatic campaigns;
- SQL experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience with problem ticketing, issue management, and issue escalation;
- Strong proficiency in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulations of large data sets;
- Ability to diagnose technical issues on a variety of platforms and tools in order to address system problems;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of digital ad ops or trafficking experience required.
Los Angeles, CA
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner