TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tool for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow.
- At least 1 year experience leading an agile team.
- Strong foundation in JS OOP and SOLID principles as well as design patterns.
- Strong skills in React/Redux.
- Comfortable with Webpack, npm and other build tools + NodeJS.
- A leader who takes ownership of new initiatives and sees them through.
- Strong command of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead an agile team of 5-6 front end engineers.
- Conduct daily and weekly SCRUM ceremonies with the team.
- Spend 70% of time towards hands-on code contributions.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Modernize existing application from ES5 to ES6 with a focus on performance optimizations, extensibility, and scalability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers both internal and external.
- Conduct 1:1 mentoring sessions with teammates.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Equity options.
- 401(k) program.
- Ongoing professional development: personal education budget, rotational program and more.
- Amazing company culture: weekly tech talks, industry highlights and pair programming.
- Yoga, massages, snacks and catered meals, team outings.
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.