TripleLift is looking for an experienced Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our Ad Transaction team full-time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising technology sector, tackling some of the most challenging problems facing the industry.
You will ensure our code is rigorously and robustly tested for the most essential part of our system and will report directly to an Engineering Manager. As our first SDET on our Ad Transaction team, you will create the blueprint of our test efforts and strategy going forward. You will need to understand a variety of technologies, own an important component of our infrastructure, and desire to improve our system.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, we use our dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to provide and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that are consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that inspires results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop an automated end-to-end testing process
- Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies, with a tester’s mindset
- Write integration and end-to-end tests across multiple systems
- Develop performance tests
- Create and configure automated testing tools and frameworks
- Understand what makes a service or system secure
- Analyze test coverage and identify gaps
- Audit existing systems to document behavior and fill in testing gaps
- Help refactor code to be mockable and unit-testable
- Help review unit tests
- Work in parallel with other engineers during agile sprints
- Advocate for the requirements of service consumers and end-users
- Automate API endpoint and contract testing
- 3+ years of QA experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience writing automated tests and white and black box testing
- Experience with testing automation tools and frameworks such as JUnit, JBehave, Dredd, Gherkin, etc..
- Experience working on an engineering team that ships essential software with high reliability and scale
- Experience testing back-end services
- Performance testing experience with Gatling, JMeter or something similar.
- Experience with build tools and familiarity with Jenkins
- Relational database proficiency
- AWS experience preferred
- Git experience preferred
- Familiarity with Swagger and API test automation
- Familiar with Jira and Agile
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity Options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Weekly catered meals and endless snacks
- In-office yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.