Revenue Operations Associate, Analytics and CRM
TripleLift, New York Office
The Evolution of Display
The Revenue Operations Associate will support the supply and demand teams with processes, policies, systems, and tools that will ultimately drive higher performance among the team members. The Revenue Operations Associate will prepare and review reports and dashboards to ensure that key metrics are accurate and the revenue teams have the information they need to drive the business forward.
The Revenue Operations Associate is responsible for development, enhancement and adoption of measurement techniques along with other tools to increase efficiency and revenue yield across the demand and supply sales organizations. Additionally, this role will support both the demand and supply side teams by assisting in maintaining the CRM, creating reports and dashboards, and ownership of other tools that support these teams.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
CRM Support and Administration
- Help define the structure of, and enforce usage of Salesforce across the revenue organization, providing recommendations for improving the company’s use and adoption of the tool.
- Maintain and create new tools and fields within Salesforce, and develop a deep understanding of how data sources in salesforce contribute to an overall picture of our business.
- Create and distribute reports and dashboards for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, as well as ad hoc reporting needs. Work closely with other sales operations team members on execution of the reports for analysis.
- Responsible for creation/management of leads in salesforce and assisting in mid market drip campaigns and outreach, work with marketing operations on lead management and processing.
- Develop training for tools that directly impact the sales team operations, efficiency and revenue driving activity. Work closely with the sales training team to establish onboarding for new salespeople and ongoing training for existing salesforce.
- Handle end-to-end project management of Salesforce.com projects, including but not limited to technology integrations, new software releases or process changes. Manage required testing and validation of system enhancements and fixes.
Business Intelligence Collaboration
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business intelligence tools and their usage across the sales organization; communicate business needs and enhancements to the BI team for all tool adjustments or development
Sales Operations Tools & Integrations
- Assist the partnership team with vendor assessment, providing business reasoning and technical skills when discussing integrations. Assist the partnership team in integrations and oversee a smooth integration of new tools
- Develop training or coordinate training on new tools, and serve as the tool SME - answering all questions and queries, encouraging adoption and use, as well as driving any necessary improvements to the tool.
Who You Are
- Data focused mindset - you always make data driven decisions and question how companies can use data better
- Focus on Solutions, you are skilled in uncovering areas for improvement within the sales organization, developing potential solutions and implementing the best fit solution for the need.
- You enjoy the challenge of training other individuals on systems and processes, creating clear documentation and digestible training sessions.
- You understand complex systems and understand how to use and manipulate data and CRM tools to reflect the needs of the system.
- You are infinitely curious and always pushing to create better and more integrated support systems for the sales team.
- 1-3 years experience working on a CRM and analytics focused role, preferably in digital media
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical field
New York, New York
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.