The Manager, Campaign Management-East is responsible for overseeing a team of campaign managers/associate campaign managers that own all responsibilities that ensure the success of the Managed Service and Programmatic campaigns running on the Triplelift exchange. The ideal candidate is obsessed with flawless execution, going above and beyond on client deliverables, creatively brainstorming more efficient solutions and is experienced with the optimization, maintenance and troubleshooting of digital campaigns within various exchanges. The Team Lead will also report to and work closely with the Head of National Campaign Management to provide thought leadership for creating best practices and streamlining internal workflows across the demand teams.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Manages team bandwidth, delivering a high-level of account support and reporting progress against goals to management.
- Define allocation of portfolio management to his/her respective team with the approval of the Manager, Campaign Management
- Be the first point of escalation for team members to troubleshoot campaign, platform or tool issues.
- Ensure that his/her team is fully trained on all aspects of campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, use of DSP tools, third party data as well as the development of writing and presentation skills.
- Work with team members to leverage analytics to create actionable insights for clients/brands when necessary.
- Work with Head of Campaign Management to create trackable productivity metrics for regional teams.
- Mentor and develop his/her unit, including goal setting, collaboration, training, feedback reviews and other career development opportunities
- Partner with Partner Management Team Leads to identify support needs in order to hit client objectives & KPIs.
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations for Triplelift clients.
- Develop, evolve and refine the campaign management process
- Maintain a deep understanding of Triplelift’s capabilities and our client business
- Accountable for the success of cross-channel programmatic & Managed Service client campaigns.
- Execute all aspects of the campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Develop best practices for setting-up campaigns
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics that will maximize client ROI
- Establish internal infrastructure and process to ensure 24/7 campaign monitoring
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Data Analysis/Visualization experience utilizing reporting platforms such as Looker, Tableau etc.
- Experience with SQL or writing queries to pull data sets from databases is strongly preferred
- Great technical proficiency with a marketing mindset and a fundamental understanding of dynamic media economics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Forward / innovative thinker with ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
- Train entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
1-3 years of managing a team of 2+ Campaign Managers
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.