The Revenue Operations Manager will support the revenue team with reporting, analysis, and insights to drive higher performance across the revenue-generating organization. The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for revenue analytics, tracking sales efficacy, driving engagement among the sellers and sales support teams, and for the day-to-day management of Sales Mechanics. The Revenue Operations Manager will prepare reports and dashboards, and provide analysis and cascade information to the larger organization.
The Revenue Operations Manager will own the sales forecasting cycles for the Demand Sales team. This role is responsible for development, enhancement, and adoption of measurement techniques and tools to increase productivity for the managed service and programmatic sales force.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Analytics & Reporting
- Report on weekly revenue numbers to the revenue & executive leadership team, including analysis of changes, patterns and path to goal.
- Identify and champion new analytic opportunities and approaches to support sustainable market growth and sales.
- Identify and implement reporting and dashboard solutions along with supporting processes that help the revenue team, finance organization and executive staff focus on key performance drivers.
- Partner with product, finance and business intelligence to provide revenue pacing and analytic information to cross functional management groups.
- Revenue & Team Enhancement
- Drive communication efficiency efforts between Sales Ops and Finance teams.
- Assist in Annual Planning and develop universal account planning format for the global sales team.
- Responsible for in depth revenue analysis and reporting - including vertical and brand insights, individual seller, DSP/3P partner revenue analysis.
- Assist in execution of Comp and Spiff programs for the revenue organization
- Utilize prospecting tools to drive Sales activation of key clients and verticals based on initiatives and key product launches, educate team on key buying prospects and coordinate marketing drip campaigns to prospects.
- Internal Data Operations
- Partner with finance, business intelligence and solutions engineering to ensure that revenue facing data is provided and stored in the most useful way possible.
- Establish reports and tools for revenue stakeholders to best utilize data visualization tools.
- Data-focused mindset - you always make data driven decisions and question how companies can use data better
- Focus on Solutions, you are skilled in uncovering areas for improvement within the sales organization, developing potential solutions and implementing the best-fit solution for the need.
- You’re trustworthy and a natural leader.
- You enjoy training others on systems and processes, creating clear documentation and digestible training sessions.
- You understand complex systems, and how to use and manipulate data and CRM tools to reflect the needs of the system.
- You are infinitely curious and always pushing to create better and more integrated support systems for the sales team.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail, are extremely organized, and thrive on identifying and delivery results.
- Experienced with Salesforce, Excel, Data Modeling and data visualization tools.
New York, New York
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.