TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is looking for a highly entrepreneurial Senior Software Engineer with deep video streaming experience to work on our new Programmatic OTT Brand Integrations product, which delivers new OTT & CTV ad experiences beyond the interruptive ad break. These brand integrations that appear within the content itself (e.g. product placement in a TV show) are personalized for each viewer and activated programmatically (i.e. different people watching a TV show see different product placements in the same scene).
As a Senior Software Engineer dedicated to OTT, you will work directly with the world’s top media companies to pioneer disruptive solutions for OTT brand integrations and write production-grade code in collaboration with TripleLift’s Product and Engineering teams. You will work with media companies on techincal integrations into their ad stack; you will work directly with streaming tech providers like Verizon and Amazon; you will manage the technology and distribution of live, multi-million dollar campaigns; and you will rapidly prototype new tools to be used both internally and externally to increase the scalability of our newest product offering.
- Understand the OTT programmatic and non-programmatic ad market
- Build and deploy technical supply-side integrations by working with top media companies and streaming tech providers (such as Verizon and Amazon)
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities by prototyping new technology solutions
- Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders, facilitating integrations and live campaigns
- Build new products and tools in collaboration with TripleLift’s Product and Engineering teams
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient, and elegant code
- Experience in a highly entrepreneurial role such as starting a company or working for an early stage startup
- Deep understanding of media and at least 2 years of experience at a media or media technology company
- Deep understanding of video streaming tools and technologies (HLS, DASH, Dynamic Ad Insertion, Dynamic Playlist Modifcation, SCTE Markers)
- Experience shipping production code
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2019, and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.