Publisher Development Coordinator, Mid Market - EMEA
TripleLift, London, UK or Paris, FR
The Evolution of Display
The Publisher Development Coordinator, Mid Market EMEA will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive TripleLift’s new business publisher function. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth.
The Publisher Development Coordinator will be responsible for articulating the TripleLift value proposition to prospective clients, and for prospecting, pitching, and closing new business opportunities in EMEA. Additionally, the Publisher Development Coordinator will provide support across the entire supply team including publisher client services and placement design. This is a business development role, with responsibilities that span the entire organization.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer-centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com.
- Manage a sales process inclusive of market research, prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing;
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Driven, entrepreneurial, and results-focused mindset
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus;
- Understanding of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
0- 1 years experience
London, UK or Paris, FR
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Member Services Specialist
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA