TripleLift is seeking a talented Graphic Designer with stellar presentation design skills to join our growing Marketing team. The Designer will support our our sales and executive teams in creating visual aids that set the standard for communications in our industry. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create remarkable Powerpoint presentations as well as digital and printed marketing collateral.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign);
- Presentation design experience with PowerPoint;
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skils;
- Previous design experience or working knowledge of CSS and HTML;
- Ability to think outside of the box while also working within brand style parameters;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising a plus
- Design and creation of incredible PowerPoint presentations and templates; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
- Develop other materials such as: sell sheets, infographics, event collateral, etc.
- Build and Implement new approaches and apply to design work
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
- 3-5 years of design experience with proven results.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Expertise in PowerPoint (including building templates, master slides and animations)
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Enough knowledge of HTML to be able to understand and manipulate code within a browser
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to explain your design decisions and make modifications based on constructive feedback.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Education Consultant - Dallas - Up to $60k/y + $10k bonus + Equity
SAM Labs, Dallas, Texas