TripleLift is seeking a driven New Business Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for prospecting, vetting, closing and onboarding new demand side platforms (DSPs) to the TripleLift exchange globally across Video, Display and Native channels. You will build and maintain a pipeline of key DSP prospects, pitch and close prospects, manage negotiations and meet quarterly targets for new business. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural hustle and drive for closing deals.
- Engage with partners in mobile app, connected TV, OTT and other emerging channels for existing and future integration opportunities
- Develop leads and grow the pipeline globally, understanding key prospects in markets that are core to TripleLift’s global expansion
- Relentlessly prospect new business, close deals, and grow spend from newly-launched DSP partners to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
- Effectively communicate the TripleLift narrative for Native, Video and Display to decision-makers at the DSP, including key differentiators in a cluttered ecosystem
- Build the case for integration with key DSP prospects, understanding the resource commitment required to undergo integration with a new supply partner
- Implement effective Salesforce tracking with support from Revenue Operations to demonstrate progress with key DSP prospects to leadership
- Partner with Solutions Engineering to build technical alignment during integration phases, acting as project owner to ensure a smooth, streamlined launch for new partners
- Partner with Platform Partnerships Managers and Technical Account Managers to hand off new DSPs that have successfully scaled into relationship management state.
- 3+ years of online advertising or programmatic experience (experience working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus)
- Deep understanding of programmatic media buying, including agency and brand-direct buyers
- Proven track record of building a pipeline of prospects and closing deals
- Experience managing contract negotiations with legal teams
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization with complete composure
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellence — working with hustle, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018, 2019
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Jobs You May Like
DraftKings, New York, NY