TripleLift is actively searching for a Senior Manager, Publisher Development with outstanding ad technology, leadership and consultation skills to join our Publisher Development team. This role requires a skilled professional, who will work with digital Publishers to develop, build, and execute on monetization strategies through TripleLift’s industry-first real-time, native programmatic exchange. Deep knowledge of the full digital landscape from native, display, video and mobile app is necessary to be successful. While tasked with closing new business, this role requires deep critical-thinking and problem-solving expertise, as well as the ability to communicate and clearly explain complex concepts to personnel at different levels of a media organization. As a result, strong knowledge of the TripleLift offering, as well as ecosystem dynamics are essential. In addition, the role requires extensive internal communication and knowledge sharing with product, engineering, sell-side, and buy-side team leads, as well as senior management.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Close new business deals with the largest and most strategic publishers in the world;
- Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients;
- Be highly visible in market, attend conferences, and be in front of your clients and prospects;
- Help communicate market needs and requirements back to our Product leaders;
- Analyze business opportunities and manage projects that support relationships between TripleLift and our strategic demand partners;
- Publisher reporting and documentation (internal & external).
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
3-5 years of ad-tech experience, preferably at an SSP, DSP, DMP, DSP, or premium publisher. Business Development experience a plus, although will consider other outstanding candidates with strong publisher facing experience. Digital Video and Connected TV experience a plus.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018, 2019
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.