About the role
As a Director of Product Management, Video on TripleLift’s Product team, you are responsible for driving and implementing product strategy for a growing video market. You will work alongside your product team members, business strategists, designers, engineers, data scientists and executives to build solutions that help publishers drive monetization through video.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, we use our dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to provide and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that are consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that inspires results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Establish and obtain cross-functional alignment around your vision of video
- Contribute to TripleLift’s overall product strategy
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan their phasing and rollout
- Drive product commercialization in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, Sales and others
- Become an expert in the business of our customers and an advocate for their needs as we evolve our company and product
- Help establish product best practices and work to weave them into the fabric of excellence at TripleLift
- Implement video connections
- Deliver high value publisher tools
- Optimize bid formats to maximize DSP participation
- Measurement & reporting
- 6+ years experience in ad tech, media or other relevant field
- Knowledge of the video ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and ability to evangelize to various teams & stakeholders
- Experience commercializing & launching new products
- Big picture vision and ability to enlist and excite others, aligning them behind your ideas
- Initiative and hustle; you get things done where others would have given up
- Thoughtfulness in prioritization and cutting scope
- Critical eye combined with a can-do, problem solving attitude
- Knack of coaching others and making complex concepts clear and accessible
New York, NY
Benefits and company perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity Options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Weekly catered meals and endless snacks
- In-office yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.