TripleLift is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. The Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals with the industry’s most premium publishers and advertisers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create placement mock-ups and demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful and clean visually engaging style aesthetic.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy. Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Presentation design experience with PowerPoint;
- Previous design experience or working knowledge of CSS and HTML;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising a plus;
- Creating advertising mocks for use in marketing materials
- Develop marketing materials such as: presentations, sell sheets, event collateral, etc.
- Providing design support for marketing, web, and sales teams as needed
- Maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and G-suite
- Enough knowledge of HTML to be able to understand and manipulate code within a browser
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to explain your design decisions and make modifications based on constructive feedback.
A Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
2-3 years of design experience with proven results.
London, United Kingdom
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.