TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer-centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
The Design Manager is responsible for overseeing the development of all go-to-market creative materials and visual communication for the OTT team at TripleLift. These creative projects are intended to inform and inspire the television landscape about TripleLift’s foray into OTT advertising. If you have a keen eye for pixel-perfection, are skilled in creating digital formats of artistic expression and can help bring a story to life through striking creative execution, then this position would be a great fit for you. Our team is a highly collaborative and executes a wide variety of deliverables, including events, across the business with precision.
- Develop creative assets for communication channels: presentation decks, events, onsite communication, industry emails, external video projects, social channels, and more.
- Collaborate with the broader OTT team, as well as other teams at TripleLift, to build assets and visuals that deliver and support key messages to the TV marketplace.
- Partner with outside agencies to ideate and execute key client initiatives
- Execute the development of big idea presentations to key clients
- Creativity, passion and eye for pixel-perfect design
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint
- An eye and understanding of brand standards and how to execute designs against them
- Self-driven processes that allow you to deliver projects on time
- Personal organization mindset to see projects through from start to finish
- Skills with current design technology and tools
- Reciprocal attitude and openness to give and receive feedback
- Digital portfolio and strong references required for consideration.
6-8 years of creative experience and TV and entertainment
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Weekly catered meals and endless snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.