TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
Owning and maintaining connections at TripleLift
Service-oriented analyst who is passionate about enablement of clients on the TripleLift platform. Understand, monitor, and maintain the connections into the TL marketplace in order that TL clients can seamlessly transact on the marketplace. Deploying your consultative, analytical, and technical skillsets to identify areas of opportunity and optimization. Maintain key stakeholder relationships.
Partner with various internal commercial and technology teams to progress key initiatives including rollout of experiments, extraction of data, development of surveys, and preparation for client meetings. Maintain all intelligence regarding your connections. Project manage key programs relevant to your book of business.
Come up with ideas to make your connections more successful. Ability to use technical skills to understand the platform while deploying data to substantiate tests and validate hypotheses.
Ensuring that TripleLift numbers align with partner numbers and that any aberration of key metrics are addressed. Can proactively consider key nodes to monitor and metrics to give a view of the connection. Create systems and workflows to ensure that these jobs are executed in an efficient manner. Understanding of the bottlenecks in your connections and troubleshoot issues with campaigns or systems.
- Deeply understand TripleLift channel partners and their technology in order to Identify untapped or under-utilized opportunities;
- Create experiment proposals to increase liquidity in the marketplace;
- Identify and determine the root cause of aberrations including notable variances in spend and other key metrics;
- Actively manage discrepancies between TripleLift and partners;
- Understand channel’s workflows and understand interface with TL interface to ascertain optimization opportunities;
- Support internal and external ad hoc reporting request including support for Quarterly Business Reviews with customers;
- Collaborate on creation of surveys to deploy to customers to increase understanding of their systems;
- Own all knowledge repositories of key clients and offer insight to internal teams that interface the channel partner;
- Troubleshoot marketplace liquidity blockers;
- Own relationship with support teams / integrations managers of channel.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Service-driven mindset that prioritizes customer needs;
- Experience analyzing marketplaces; exposure to RTB technologies, campaign optimization, header bidding optimization is a plus;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong quantitative skills including experience in statistics;
- Expertise with basic data exploration tools such as Excel or iPython;
- Strong systems-thinking capacity;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including conveying technical concepts;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field;
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure
- Experience in technical support or services,
- Experience in non-technical roles such as customer success or partner management where quantitative or technical skills were developed and deployed
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2019, and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid