Senior Director, Demand Facing Activation - Product Line Manager
TripleLift, New York, NY
The Evolution of Display
TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
The Product Management team at TripleLift is responsible for the concept, development, commercialization, and management in market of our products and product lines. Working closely with the Solutions and Core Engineering team as well as the Revenue team, Product is responsible for deeply understanding our customers, crafting products that create maximum value relative to their needs, and, together with Product Marketing, putting products in the hands of our Revenue team that enable us to win in the market.
We are looking for a Demand Facing Activation - Product Line Manager to lead our demand facing activation for non-programmatic media including our Branded Content (Content Dial) Product line. Content Dial is a new technology-driven Branded Content product (currently growing over 300% y/o/y). Our approach is meaningfully different from traditional branded content integrations as we're looking to execute through a highly technology-driven channel backed by a first-of-it's-kind marketplace intelligence platform. The Product Line Manager would be chiefly responsible for product/market fit and building the roadmap for a demand facing activation platform for Content Dial and potentially other largely non-programmatic media products not available through major DSPs today.
- Lead customer discovery for demand facing activation of the Content Dial product line, and potentially other non-programmatic product lines, primarily within content and media agency customer segments
- Create a well researched and thoughtful roadmap that creates irresistible value for our customers and at the same time achieves our aggressive financial goals
- Help invent the technology that is going to change the way that marketers, agencies, and publishers plan, evaluate, and transact Branded Content, and other non-programmatic media campaigns
- Serve as product owner for our dedicated Content Dial engineering team
- Key member of the Product Leadership team at TripleLift
- At least 6 years experience in Product Management, preferably in ad tech with deep understanding of ad agency and media buying value chain
- Experienced with customer discovery in a media agency environment ideally with a proven track record of success
- Strong expertise building products in the advertising/ad tech and or marketing supply chain
- As comfortable brainstorming product solutions with customers as talking through technical specs with engineers
- Experience working with nascent, developing products in a fast paced environment
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Weekly Yoga & Bootcamp
- Membership to Headspace (Meditation)
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is an FLSA exempt role.
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Sweat in good company