TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to help develop, implement, track and optimize our B2B marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to support integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You are a marketer who loves digging deep to understand the customer journey and is passionate about improving the digital experience for our present and future customers. You love to use data to tell a story and bring an analytical perspective to everything you do. You live to bring order and structure with better practices, processes, and systems that will allow us to scale. You are a go-to source for the team, but always able to manage expectations and prioritize work.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Demand Gen & Operations and be part of the Global Marketing team that works closely across the marketing organization, including Creative, Field, Product Marketing and Events teams.
- Manage the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across paid and owned channels ––including the creative assets, landing page creation, and attribution tracking
- Scale and oversee the execution behind our paid media channels budget allocation, campaign structure, audience targeting, ad messaging, and overall continual performance optimization
- Own and oversee the use of our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) for email communication, lead generation and nurture programs
- Maintain data cleanliness between our CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platform
- Build process to ensure the integrity of CRM data and marketing automation platform, manage and develop list segmentation and database
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing efforts, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs), optimize spend and strategy based on insights
- Oversee website and landing page creation and optimizations with internal web developer or contractor to improve tracking and conversion
- Partner with the Director of Marketing Operations to establish KPIs for performance marketing goals and create reports and performance dashboards to help drive key strategic initiatives
- Support the monthly Marketing performance update of key metrics, identifying trends and insights, visible to executive leadership
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in digital marketing or marketing operations, preferably in the ad tech space
- Experience in digital advertising particularly with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google Ads
- Proficiency with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot preferred) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Experience leveraging website analytics and Google tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio)
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and extensive workload, expertly managing time against business priorities
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit
- A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2019, and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos