TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Platform Support Engineer for the Application Reliability Engineer team to contribute to and lead our technical application escalation operations. This candidate will focus on ensuring that external clients are incredibly satisfied with TL platform and internal stakeholders are properly leveraged to execute. This candidate will sit at the middle of the TL organization serving as the common connection among all groups at TL.
The TL Application Reliability Engineer exhibits a deep product expertise across the platform, highly responsive and professional communication, creative problem solving, and effective coordination of internal resources. This role is perfect for someone who desires to learn and navigate the full platform and utilize various skillsets to resolve issues and identify ripe opportunities for improvement. The candidate should be intrinsically motivated in seeing the escalations queue reach 0.
This Application Reliability Engineer has a passion for understanding technology, increasing client happiness, resolving complex technical problems, and empowering other teams. This individual must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate to the internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude who can easily switch from coding a new tool to resolving discrepancies with a strategic partner. The ideal candidate also has experience as an SME in a particular area and is comfortable putting the mentor hat on to guide the team.
- Provide platform-wide assistance to internal stakeholders;
- Lead a young, motivated team of A.R.E.s in order to be the best escalations team in industry
- ~25% mentorship, ~25% setting strategy and looking forward, ~25% leadership tasks, ~25% I.C.
- Understand the technical and commercial “flows” to motivate platform improvements and debugging;
- Manage customer escalations, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible;
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues;
- Create and maintain internal tools that empowers stakeholders to execute faster and answer their own questions
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, etc;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments -- collaboratively or autonomously;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field.
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure.
Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in customer application escalations, technical solutions, engineering, or other technical position.
New York, New York ( Remote)
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative - Intern (Denver, Atlanta or ...
Twilio, Denver, Colorado, United States