TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is looking for a highly entrepreneurial Senior Technical Account Manager with deep digital video & video streaming experience to work on our new Advanced Advertising line of business, which includes new formats and brand integrations delivered programmatically. These advertising experiences appear within the content itself (e.g. product placement in a TV show) and are personalized for each viewer and activated programmatically (i.e. different people watching a TV show see different product placements in the same scene).
As a Technical Account Manager dedicated to OTT, you will work directly with the world’s top media companies to pioneer disruptive solutions for Advanced Advertising and funnel key customer requirements to TripleLift’s Product and Engineering teams. You will work with media companies on technical integrations into their ad stack; you will work with streaming tech providers like Verizon, Amazon and Amagi to help map workflows for each customer; and you will manage the technology and distribution of live, multi-million dollar campaigns.
- Experience deploying advertising product in streaming environments, troubleshooting deployment issues and leading troubleshooting engagements with customers’ product and engineering teams
- Deep understanding of digital video & video streaming tools and technologies (video encoding/transcoding technologies, ffmpeg, HLS, DASH, Dynamic Ad Insertion, Dynamic Playlist Modification, SCTE Markers)
- Familiarity with server-side ad insertion technologies, including leading vendors like Verizon Media Platform, Amazon Elemental, Adobe Primetime, Amagi or Wurl, and/or proprietary solutions developed at various media companies
- Experience in market-facing, client\partner management or support
- Excellent listening and communication skills to be able to retain customer needs and communicate product requirements to multiple stakeholders throughout TripleLift
- Customer-centric mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Bias towards action in moments of uncertainty
- Support Business Development team in market by explaining our technical architectures to CTO’s and their teams
- Ensure potential deals are appropriately qualified from a technical framework to help prioritize BD efforts
- Provide technical support for the integration of TripleLift’s programmatic brand integrations into the ad stack; work with product and engineering teams at our partners to deploy the technology and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Work alongside Solutions Engineers to build and deploy scalable supply-side integrations with distribution partners and their playout\SSAI tech providers
- Provide requirements to TripleLift OTT Product Lead and Solutions Engineers to further our product development efforts
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
Supply Chain and Operations, Customer Centric Senior Manager C...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA